147. Democratic Deconsolidation as the Realignment of System Affiliation: Exploring its Patterns and Sources in East Asia
Doh Chull Shin
146. Asian Barometer Country Report — Singapore
Gillian Koh, Tan Ern Ser and Debbie Soon
145. Resisting External Influence: Democracy, Power Politics and Individual Attitudes Towards International Trade
Jason Min-chieh Kuo. 2017
144. International Trade and Democratic support
Hans H. Tung and Wen-chin Wu. 2017
143. Globalization and Authoritarian Support in Asia
Hsin-hsin Pan and Chelsea C. Chou. 2017
142. Does Quality of Governance Erode Faith in Democracy in East Asian Societies? Evidence from Asian Barometer Survey.
Yun-han Chu, Kuan-Cheng Lee and Judy Chia-Yin Wei. 2017.
141. Ambivalent Orientation toward American and Chinese Influence in Asia.
Min-Hua Huang and Mark Weatherall. 2017.
140. Inequality Harm consolidation? Evidence from the Asian Barometer Survey.
Yu-tzung Chang and Chung-wei Huang. 2017.
139. How People Understand Democracy in East Asia: Findings from ABS.
Min-hua Huang, Kai-ping Huang and Mark Weatherall. 2017.
138. Sources for Eroding Popular Support for Democracy in East Asia.
Yu-tzung Chang, Hsin-hsin Pan and Kuan-Cheng Lee. 2017.
137. East Asia’s Challenged Democracies in Global Perspectives: Evidences from Asian Barometer Survey.
Yun-han Chu. 2017.
136. Equality, Equity and Regime Evaluation in East Asia.
Chin-En Wu, Yun-han Chu and Hsin-hsin Pan. 2017.
135. Perceptions of Corruption and Institutional Trust in Asia: Evidence from the Asian Barometer Survey.
Mark Weatherall and Min-Hua Huang. 2017.
134. Sources of Regime Legitimacy in East Asian Societies.
Yun-han Chu and Wen-chin Wu. 2017.
133. Economic Context, Values, and Soft Power Competition in Southeast Asia: An Individual-level Analysis.
Kai-Ping Huang and Bridget Welsh. 2017.
132. How East Asians View a Rising China.
Min-Hua Huang, Jie Lu and Yun-han Chu. 2017.
131. Social Media and National Economic Evaluations: A Cross-National Analysis in Asian Countries.
Judy Chia Yin Wei.2017.
130. Uncle Sam in the Eyes of the Chinese Citizens: Evidence from the Asian Barometer Survey in China.
Hsin-Hsin Pan, Ronan Tse-min Fu, Wen-Chin Wu and Min-hua Huang. 2017.
129. Conceptualization of Democracy: An Application of List Experiment Survey in Mainland China.
Yu-tzung Chang, Yu-sung Su and Hsin-hsin Pan. 2017.
128. Legitimizing the Princeling’s Privileges in China.
Hsin-Hsin Pan and Yu-tzung Chang. 2017.
127. Sustainable Legitimacy in China: How PM2.5 Pollution and Environmental Awareness Influence Popular Support for China’s Political Regime.
Kuan-Cheng Lee. 2017.
126. Environment Management and Trust in Government in China.
Chin-En Wu, Chelsea C. Chou and Terry Chih-Sung Teng. 2017.
125. Ambivalent Orientation toward American and Chinese Influence in East Asia.
Min-Hua Huang and Min-Chieh Kuo. 2017.
124. Winning the Heart of East Asians: Public Opinion on the US Image after the Pivot-to-Asia Policy under Obama Administration.
Yun-han Chu, Min-hua Huang and Hsin-hsin Pan. 2017.
123. How Global Citizenries Think about Democracy: An Evaluation and Synthesis of Recent Public Opinion Research.
Doh Chull Shin and Hannah June Kim. 2017.